A Holiday Savings Plan to Help Save Money, Time and Be Less Stressful
Having a solid Holiday Savings Plan allows you to have a stress and hassle-free celebration.
It saves money, time, energy, family arguments, and embarrassment. It allows you to afford the celebrations and entertainment that you have been wanting to experience.
- Are you tired of being low on money for the holidays? It is really stressful, it stirs up various emotions that are not healthy for us or our relationships with our family. It can be quite embarrassing as well.
- The holidays do not have to be so stressful, regretful or embarrassing. If we use resources to help us plan for them throughout the year. We can all have very successful, exciting, memorable and positive experiences each holiday season.
I want to help you Financially Prepare for the holidays.
As a family of five on just one income, I can relate and understand the need to be prepared and having to plan everything out as much as possible.
Bonus: I also have some great holiday and budget planners available for free download! You can scroll to the end to grab them.
How to Create a Solid Holiday Savings Plan
A budget will help you keep your spending in check.
It is actually better to over budget for something, any money left over can be put back into the bank.
- A formal budget will allow you to track your spending habits and keep you in control of your money.
- Set a spending limit for your Holiday budget. How much can you truly afford to spend?
- By sticking to your budget, you will learn to be creative in some areas. But this is the only way to stay on track and not end up with huge bills in January.
- By getting the whole family on track with your general family and holiday budget you can teach your children how to have a wonderful holiday season and focus on making fun, positive memories without spending thousands of dollars.
Now that you have some guidance on creating a budget you can
focus on creating excellent holiday memories.
Talk about all the possibilities you have created by planning and saving for the holidays!
Here is an introduction to our gift and holiday guides
Let’s talk about gifts and filling our holiday tables and homes with amazing foods, drinks and decor.
2017 Holiday Gift Guide Sponsors
Our goal here is to show you with some planning, you can offer excellent gifts to everyone on your list.
You do not need to go into debt just to throw the best holiday parties, get-to-gathers or to give the best gifts. ‘
The key is to make a list of people you’re buying gifts for.
Set a specific amount per person you are willing to spend on that person.
Then put a list of possible items that fit into that price range.
Do you need more help with something in specific to put together your own Holiday Savings Plan and Budget? Comment below what helps you or what you need help with.
Don’t forget to check out these Holiday Gift Guides let us know how useful it is for you and what else you would like to see in the next one!
- Don’t Forget To Print Your Free Copy Of These Planners!